Sunday, January 11, 2009

Get my macarons at Tafu New York

First of all, Happy New Year to you all!
May 2009 bring more sweets to your life :-)

Many of you have emailed and asked me regarding where to get the macarons after the Gifted Holiday market is over. Well, I have good news! Starting tomorrow, Monday January 12, 2009, you can get itzy bitzy patisserie’s macarons at Tafu New York. I’m super excited, yay! :D

Here are our macaron's flavors for January:
- Caramel fleur de sel
- Lemon
- Matcha green tea
- Mocha
- Pistachio raspberry
- Vanilla

itzy bitzy patisserie: Macaron flavors for January 2009

In addition to these flavors, you can also try the Houjicha macaron that is created especially for Tafu.

So, please stop by at Tafu to pick up one, two or several macarons :-)
Thanks again for all your supports and encouragements all these times.

**********

Itzy Bitzy Patisserie
http://www.itzybitzypatisserie.com

Tafu
569 Lexington Ave
Double Tree Metropolitan Hotel 1F
New York, NY 10002
(212) 980-1310
http://www.tafuny.com/

2 comments:

Gar said...

Your macarons look amazing! You're a very talented chef!

althea said...

Hi! I found your post very helpful. I got some important tips from it. Thanks and keep on posting. I expect to read some of your post.

catering malvern, catering melbourne cbd, catering ivanhoe